Holistic Medicine and Occupational Therapy
Holistic Medicine is the concept of medicine which treats the patient as a whole. The treatment methods overlook the person’s physical, mental, spiritual and emotional wellbeing completely. The holistic medicine considers the body system as interdependent parts and so the treatment method involves in balancing the person’s complete system. Occupational therapy is a method of physical therapy which treats a patient with a holistic approach. Occupational therapy involves treatment that associates with one’s daily life activities.
- Track 1-1 Alternative Medical Systems
- Track 2-2 Mind-Body Interventions
- Track 3-3 Biologically-Based Therapies
- Track 4-4 Manipulative and Body-Based Methods
- Track 5-5 Energy Therapies