Homeopathic is an alternative medicine which has its origin at the end of 18th century by a German physician. The Philosophy of Homeopathy says that good health is based on the balance of vital force and the imbalance in those vital forces causes disease. The treatment procedure in Homeopathy includes providing of medicine based on the symptoms of the patients rather than providing medicine for the particular disease. Homeopathic medicine is effective in stimulating the immune system to develop resistance rather than killing germs directly. Homeopathic medicine is economical, safe, non- allergic, heals faster, a dosage is given in minimal amount and removes toxins from the body.
- Track 1-1 Principle of Similar
- Track 2-2 Law of Simplex
- Track 3-3 Law of minimum dose
- Track 4-4 Arndt- Schulz law
- Track 5-5 Theory of Chronic miasms
- Track 6-6 Theory of vital force
- Track 7-7 Doctrine of Dynamisation